Today I bring you hair for your Vulcan ladies, binned and familied for all ages.
This mesh hasn’t been posted on my blog before, but it’s been previously released at SimTrek. Compared to the SimTrek version, though, this one has been thoroughly updated:
- the mesh is now animated for all ages, not just for AF/EF
- it fits more closely around the ears so that it looks better on Sims who don’t have pointy ears
- for all ages, it blends more smoothly with the neck
- AF/EF no longer has a gap at the neck
- all UV maps have been slightly edited, but not so much as to break existing recolours
- and finally, it’s got brand new Pooklet textures! 😀
Click for larger image
StephSim is back with another set of beautiful Babylon 5 textures, and once again I have the honour of hosting it. 😀 This time, Steph is regaling us with no less than 64 walls and 4 floors for the B5 Advisory Council Chamber.
All images are courtesy of Steph.
Over at SimTrek (forum is gone now), Dominie wanted ears for her Vulcans – proper Vulcan ears, thank you very much, that angle forward like Spock’s. My Vulcan Sims and I thought this sounded logical, so I took her up on it. 🙂
As I’ve said before, during 2013 I plan on updating all my old body and accessory meshes. But I’m going to jump the gun a little and start with my Starfleet rank insignia already – they really needed help.
I haven’t just updated the meshes, though. I’ve updated… well, everything. 🙂
- all meshes have been updated; they now have a better shape and look crisper
- all UV maps have been updated so that they actually make sense
- all textures have been updated, following the new UV maps
- the admiral’s rank insignia for TNG/VGR now have their own meshes and recols
- the TNG/VGR shoulder rank insignia have new bone assignments; they now move properly with the shoulder and won’t clip as badly into the Sim’s body
- and last but not least, all rank insignia now have custom thumbnails in CAS and in game, so you’ll no longer have to squint at a nondescript head to try to figure out how many pips it’s wearing
Click to View a Slideshow of Babylon 5 General Texture Samples
The wonderful StephSim, whose walls and floors are frequently featured in my “holonovels”, has made an amazing set of Babylon 5 walls and floors- 462 textures in total! And better yet – she has allowed me to host them. 😀 All images and links, as well as the slideshow above, are courtesy of Steph.
Category: Lighting -> Wall Lamps
EPs Required: None – base game compatible
(Oil lamp by Parsimonious, potted plant by Ohbehave, other somewhat repetitive deco by Maxis and me.)
Category: Hobbies -> Knowledge
Cost: $600 (wall version), $650 (standing version)
EPs Required: None – base game compatible (BG version)